BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

1st ASSIGNMENT...

OBJECTIVE:
my objective 4 diz class...?i think la...my objective 4 diz class,erm..i wanna to be expert about cmputer??actually i only noe juz a little bit about sofware and hardware...sofware tu tau la jugak psal power point, word, excel, flash.so ..i really need diz class 4 my future..hahahah(nk msk court pon kn la gak blaja cmputer...).in addition...i also want to know about computer information.yeah...such as whats the latest cmputer edition..latest sofware..window vista...window 7...n sumthing like that la.bila dah blajar psal hardware2 ni...i think i can repair,format..my own laptop or computer right?yeah..diz is my main objective!

ASPECTATION:
my aspectation for diz class....erm..i hope i can be a best student in diz class.i want to be a bestest among the best...i wanna be a person that not so'ketinggalan zaman' about computer.i also hope that i can accept the assignment that given by our lecturer..(kn siap,by date!).i hope that i can explore more about ICT...n more interesting to computer..

0 comments: